Saturday, January 16, 2010

Have you ever had to call Critter Control about an angry squirrel that was lose in your house??

isn't that what they call dinner delivery in redneck land???Have you ever had to call Critter Control about an angry squirrel that was lose in your house??
in deed i haveHave you ever had to call Critter Control about an angry squirrel that was lose in your house??
No. Not yet, but I would rather call Mike Rowe.
Good Luck, they are a pain in the butt to catch. Hope eveything works out. If you narrow it down you can set a trap for it instead of wasting money to have someone else do it.
hehehehehehe.....sounds like you have problems...
lmao


no but one time a field mouse came in the backdoor and that thing i married shot it with a 22
No. I would suggest opening the doors and making a lot of noise.... Enough noise to make it want to leave and never come back.
No. I think the only time I ever called animal control was when I saw a large dog playing chicken with cars on a busy highway. I didn't want the dog or anyone else to get hurt.
Thank goodness this has never happened to me. I would have probably killed myself in trying to run from the thing.
No!


Hide your nuts!
No, but my husband says I'm angry.
  • blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment