Saturday, January 16, 2010

Should I call animal control about squirrels with mange in my neighborhood?

I've been seeing about 3 squirrels around my neighborhood that looked 'mangy'. I first saw one, then I saw another, and another. I have a feeling that it's being spread. Should I call animal control? Or is this common. The squirrels look unhappy :[Should I call animal control about squirrels with mange in my neighborhood?
well maybe





because some types of mange r contagoous to humans so i wou;d just to be safeShould I call animal control about squirrels with mange in my neighborhood?
NO DONT if you call animal control they will put the animal(s) down. But if the animal(s) is attacking someone that means something happened to them before.
lol i most areas have alot more then that ur just gonna have to deal with it, squirells have always lived near people and are not gonna hurt your or anything you own most likely so just leave them be

No comments:

Post a Comment