Saturday, January 16, 2010

Squirrel control: squirrels eating and spitting walnuts in my yard?

So I thought until today that the walnut tree was making the mess in my yard. It rained really hard last night, so I thought the rain caused the walnut tree to crap all over my backyard. WRONG!





There just so happened to be a pile of siding scrap under my walnut tree, waiting to be thrown out. The squirrels have been chowing down on the walnuts, and spitting ALL OVER the yard, including the trash. It is absolutely disgusting!





Cutting down the walnut tree is not an option right now, we're just too busy (and broke) to cut it down. Is there any cheap and easy ways to repel the squirrels from my yard?Squirrel control: squirrels eating and spitting walnuts in my yard?
Well we have tried a few things none of which worked,so good luck with that.We have them too and yes they make a mess with pine cones.At first I too was mad and frustrated but then I realized this is the first year I have seen this and then I am wondering why,as the squirrels have always been here.Well old folks tales are its going to be a bad fall and winter.So maybe you should take note of it and let the squirrels prepare for it.They are part of our world too.Just be careful to keep or repair any opening into your home fixed as they do like to visit.Squirrel control: squirrels eating and spitting walnuts in my yard?
a 22 rifle or some squirrel poison. Billy murray used plastic explosives for his gopher problem in caddy shack.





Actually they do sell Squirrel repellents
http://www.urbanwildliferescue.org/human鈥?/a>
A big rubber snake from a farm store or walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment